1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mowing Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by thecuttingedgelawn, Oct 9, 2012.

1. thecuttingedgelawn

thecuttingedgelawn LawnSite Member

Here is some of my equipment....This pic is from a few years ago, but my equipment is sill looking good with several hundred of hrs on them...The Ferris is the best ride ever! And since the pic I've added a proslide to the walk behind, which is priceless and allows you to mow lots of grass in a hurry.

DSC02248.jpg

Ferris IS2000Z.1.jpg

2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Hey bud, don't mean to sound like an a$$ hole but u don't have to keep creating a new thread when you want to show ya pics. Just create one thread and keep posting in that thread.

3. thecuttingedgelawn

Well I was posting a few different things, not just my equipment,...and I wasen't aware that it was issue...I don't plan on posting a lot of pictures anyway, Thanks though.

4. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Good looking equipment. Have you noticed the Ferris scalping more due to the suspension giving way over bumps and stuff.

5. thecuttingedgelawn

Thanks. No, I don't have any scalping with the Ferris. The deck is integrated into the suspension so when the wheel pulls up so does the deck and then when the wheel goes down so does the deck. And just in case if you are concerned you might scalp or run over something, you can easily lift it with the foot lift which is quite handy.

6. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

It's not an issue... Just telling u in case u didn't know

7. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

very nice, top of the line equipment