Mowing Equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jpeters, Sep 21, 2004.

1. jpeters

jpeters LawnSite Member

I am looking for a shoot stop(you can put in front of the shoot to keep grass from blowing into mulch or cars etc..)? Not sure if that is what it is called but I have a Toro and a Scag I would need one for both. I was wondering what company or where I could find one? None of the local dealers have any. Thanks!!

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Hey bud. I'm in Columbus, IN not too far from you. What you are looking for is called an OCDC- Operator Controlled Discharge Chute. Which deck does your Toro have, the SFS or Turbo-Force? Either way i do not know of a company that makes one for those but I could be wrong. now, a couple companies do make one for the Scag. I beleive Qwik Chute (maybe) and TrimmerTrap make them, maybe others. I don't keep on top of this info. I made my own for the eXmark w/b and do not use one on the rider yet.
    Take care,
    Eric

3. jpeters

jpeters LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply. I have made one for my scag but i made it to bolt on and not to easily change. It works great for mulching leaves. Thanks for the name of the product. I never knew what to call them.

4. jpeters

jpeters LawnSite Member

Anyone else with any more input???