1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mowing Estimator Update!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chuck Sinclair, Oct 24, 2000.

1. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

Hi All,

I have updated the Mowing Estimator software:
    I added a setup dialog now you can set defaults for speed and Hourly rate, Yes it will now figure out the charge for you. I added the ability to change the trimming speed too and it will figure the charge too.

You can get it at my software site:
  2. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Tried to check your program out but 3 attempts to download at 20minutes no luck gave up!
  3. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm, Worked fine for me 3 times.
  4. landscaper3

I even downloaded the winzip program and its to confusing to run
  5. landscaper3

Finally ran it had to go through the c-drive to run it and then ran program and then deleted winzip
  6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Brian, sounds like you need to spend more time learning how to use a computer and less time on forums ;)

Once again sinclacs software downloaded and installed without a hitch, first time.
  7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Mine loaded with no problems in 2 minutes - I love cable!!

Thanks for the software.
  8. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

It scares me that anyone could find winzip confusing.
  9. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

After downloading it several times, I finally got it to run and man it looks good Sinclac.

Very well organized and definetly will help in the future bids.

10. Hello Everybody:

I just downloaded it in less than 8 minutes with AOL & no problems at all. But it's no wonder using the #1 Internet Service Provider in the world.

LOL, I know I will get flack over this, but hey over 30,000,000 + people can't be wrong. I've been using them since 1994 & if they went up another $20.00 a month I'd still use them.

I even surf the net while downloading & can download 2-3 programs at the time. Then If I need too I'll switch from AOL, MS Internet Explorer 5.5 & or Netscape Navigator 4.7 while doing all that MUMBO JUMBO. You get what you pay for, I don't get paid by AOL either I'm just a Loyal Customer & really more like a advocate of theirs.