1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mowing for celebrities?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by South Florida Lawns, Aug 6, 2005.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I was just wondering if anyone on here mows or has done landscaping for a celebrity? I have mowed a house that used to be owned by a Tampa Bay Buccaneer player. But never mowed directly for someone rich and famous.
  2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

We used to mow for Kelly McGillis(sp), but she ended up buying a mower after the season so her kids could mow.

3. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

I mow a millionaires house, but he isnt famous, and he always pays on time..
  4. GatorLawnCare

GatorLawnCare LawnSite Member

we mow for a big movie star (starts with a J) that has his house in boca royal, and hes a pilot and flies into venice airport. another big movie director (Starts with a G) on casey key. and a lead drummer of a bang (starts with an A) also in boca royal. and a loud mouth talk show host on bird key
  5. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Lebron James...

Did an install at a house this year......LBJ bought the house next door.
    I fertilize it now and the neighbor and I are regular drinking partner's between fert. Waiting until LBJ is 21 to invite him over! :)

He's cruising around in a lamborghini..

Have worked for a Head NFL coach and an NBC anchor.
  6. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure if you consider it a celebrity, but we handle the lawn (all services) of a D-1 Football Coach in the SEC.

Hotty Toddy
  7. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

We maintain the vacation beach home for a female Oscar winner.
  8. sda1416

sda1416 LawnSite Member

I do the lawn for a PGA Pro, JH who has been on the up this year, on senior tour and PGA tour.
  9. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

John Travolta?
  10. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

About the closest I have come is a retired major league catcher that used to play for the Rangers came to talk to me about servicing his lawn. I do his neighbors lawn. I have a couple millionaires but nobody famous.