Mowing in Indy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by livingreen1, Mar 19, 2007.

1. livingreen1

livingreen1 LawnSite Member

Anybody gonna mow next week? We are ready I would like to mow next week if it will stop raining

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'm a little further south, however, we started mowing last week.

3. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

You been putting down fert?

I'm just north of you and it's not quite time yet, close but grass isnt tall enough here to cut yet. Still hasn't really greened up yet.

4. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

Im in Noblesville, Probably won't start mowing until the first or second week in April.

5. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

I'm ready...but mother nature not cooperating. maybe with a warm-up this week we can be mowing in 7-10 days.

6. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

i am picking up a new mower from lesco this week and then will be ready to go. Got to put down pre-emergent first and get some mulch done... it will probably be another week or two at least untill the grass is ready to be mowed! BRING IT ON!!!

7. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Did any one of you just bid on a video store chain?
    Thanks,
    JD

8. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

They are mowing a few here, grass is growing but spotty, trees blooming pretty good. The wild onions are doing well this year. Looks like half the lawns are covered with 6-8 inch onions.

9. ronniez71

ronniez71 LawnSite Member

Got a openhouse this sat. at repower up on shadeland ave. Gonna be sunny and 70!! Mowing hell i got alot of aeration to do first but im soooo ready to get that scag rolling!!!