1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mowing in Ma.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasskutter, Apr 6, 2000.

1. grasskutter

grasskutter LawnSite Member
    from mass.

All you Ma. mowers, you out mowing yet, just sent the mowing crew out today, mowed about half the usual thursday lawns, never been out this early, usually last week in April, just wondering if its the same where you guys are at.<p>----------<br>grasskutter@cs.com<br>
  2. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Just starting????? You need to move to Virginia. I am mowing 5 of my customers tomorrow for the fourth time! Just Kidding, Ya'll probably get so much more per cut up there in Chowder land that you can make more than me with 5 fewer cuts per year.
  3. grasskutter

grasskutter LawnSite Member
    from mass.

Hey Barkley if it wern't for us here in good ole Concord Ma.you people would be talkin with a british accent. Ha Ha, one good thing tho your right about the money up here its a little bit higher than anywhere else, By the way its Chowda not chowder.<p>----------<br>grasskutter@cs.com<br>
  4. sunrise

sunrise Banned

Started my 3rd week of mowing in NoVa.
  5. ZYAL8R

ZYAL8R LawnSite Member
    from ny

anyone mowing in NY????
  6. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Coulda mowed a few this week, but I'm still finding my way out of hibernation! This is on the South Shore.<br>Chris
  7. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

We're not mowing just yet. But, plan to start next week. We're out in Western Mass.<p>Nicole
  8. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

MN&lt;---clean-ups, week or two till mowing
  9. Tony S

Tony S LawnSite Member

Been doing clean ups & fert. so far, no mowing yet for me in central MA. Few more weeks I guess.
  10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

here in PA the grass is growing like crazy! ive been mowing stedy for 3 weeks! its growing about a incha day and looks beutiful!