1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mowing in the US Virgin Islands

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by careco, Sep 7, 2005.

1. careco

careco LawnSite Member

:blob3: Throwing in the towel after 30 some years mowing lawns in Florida and New York! Here is the good part !! Landed a Job in US Virgin Islands ! More money than ever made in the lawn service industry and all have to buy is our food ! The guy we are going to work for is Famous basketball player ! Played with New York Knicks ! My Wife and I are managing his 5 acre estate! :cool2:
    Leaving the 16th and coming back the 17th Packing up our stuff and heading back down the 28th to start ! Can't wait! Will still have my PC and from time to time will check out Lawn Site .Com! Good Luck to all!!!! May even post some pictures ! :waving:
  2. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Id do that in a heart beat!
  3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats great but is there a back up plan? What happens when he sells his home?
  4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

EXACTLY!!! Guarantee you in a year maybe two he sells the house, Plus ex-pro ball players can be someof the worst folks to work for...Good luck, but I really do hope you have a REAL GOOD back-up plan, cause you'll need it under these circumstances I promise you.