Mowing List Program

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ARLawnCare#1, Jun 25, 2004.

1. ARLawnCare#1

ARLawnCare#1 LawnSite Member
    from AR

i have 100 properties to be serviced weekly. I use a 2 part carbonless form(1 to office 1 to customer) that details what we did, time it took us, special notes, & etc. My questions is: i need a software that I can load customers info, special requests, services, etc. and just print them out every week. My current method(WHICH SUCKS) is to write names down on paper and special notes beside them. I use quickbooks. PLEASE HELP!!!

2. all degree

all degree LawnSite Senior Member

Why dont use just use quickbooks for those functions? What version are you using.

3. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

i know of a program but it isnt sponsored by this site. so i dont know if i can put it up in here without getting in trouble. E-mail me and maybe i can help

4. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

you leave every account, a copy every week? what for? i service 80 a week, and i use a chart i made on the computer, and i type eah account in on its day, then save it. so now i just hit print, and i have my schedule ready to go. its simple but it works for me. i stoppped writing it out a few years a go. if you want, i could post a blank version for you to plug in your accounts, don't know if that's what yo lookinf for though...

5. ARLawnCare#1

ARLawnCare#1 LawnSite Member
    from AR

I am looking for something that list it all address, name, service to be done, special things like.....close gate, don't mow early. I have several crews and they NEED to know this info. Thanks!

6. LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2

LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2 LawnSite Member

Post the version of QuickBooks that you are using & I can tell you how to do it.

If you are on a schedule (ie certain lawns get done on certain days) I can tell you how to set it up so that you can print & post all the customers on a scheduled day in about 6 clicks of the mouse.

7. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

I use "Access" which comes with Office .... than I created my own "data base" with custom fields with my needs ... it's easy to learn n use ... they have generic bases which you can also use such as a video or cd organizer data base .... but making your own is easy

8. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Liberty Lawncare 2, I'm using Quick Books Pro 2004. Tell me how you do that.
    Bill

9. LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2

LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2 LawnSite Member

I am at the office (advertising agency). When I get home to MY office, I'll give you instructions on how to do it.

Itl will take you a little while to set up, but once it's done, it's EASY at that point.

10. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Could I get a copy of that FGA? Sounds like a great way to do things. Wish I had thought of it. Thanks in advance man.

mdavis1310@yahoo.com