Mowing on easter?!?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by flyingdutch16, Apr 8, 2012.

Mowing on easter?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
  2. No

87 vote(s)
  1. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

I can give it a rest but first I will say from Wednesday of last week until Tuesday of this week I was home recouping from a surgery.

beyond that I work from 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday every week and when needed Saturdays and Sundays. sometimes I finish sooner in the day.

I'm busy yes, but I'd rather spread my work out and have to end up working a weekend or holiday than put 12+ hour days in to have the weekend or holiday off.

I didn't start this thread. someone else did and I posted in it, in disagreement with all those "working the holiday is rude and disrespectful" comments.
  2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Get Well Soon.
  3. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm doing well so far. have a follow up appointment tomorrow morning.

I had a hole in my ear drum that needed patched and while they were at it they straightened the crooked bridge in my nose.

so ever since last Wednesday I can't hear out of my left ear and can't breath that great but I'm getting by. I'm actually one ahead. got my first fri client done today.
  4. wheebil

wheebil LawnSite Member

Never on a major holiday, especially on a Sunday. A lot of older people don't like work being done on Sundays. It's JUST grass and can wait one day.
  5. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Wheebil you sure are reviving the oldies
    Posted via Mobile Device