Mowing revolution

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 6'7 330, Dec 1, 2005.

1. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

We are working on an idea for world’s first walk in front mower. All we need,is field testers next spring. Mac and I have discussed this idea at length, and we think this idea could revolutionize the wide area walk mower segment of the industry. In addition, create a completely new segment, the walk in front wide area mower. The system we are creating for this new wide area mower is complex ,yet so simple at the same time

DO you think LCO'S would be willing to test this new concept in mowing technology? All field testers would get to keep the demo mower...
  2. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

You walk in front of it? What's the advantage? Sounds interesting could you explain somemore.
  3. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

"Walk in front mower"..............sounds a little dangerous to me.
  4. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Im always up for new ideas, and I sure you will find someone to test it out. One thing I know is I sure as hell wouldnt want to try it out. Seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen. How would you control something that is behind you? What if you trip? How would you get close to something to mow if your standing in the way? Good luck, but you might want to do the testing yourself before you let others do the testing for you.
  5. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

I anit walking in front of nuthin that can eat me. Or chop me up in little pieces.
  6. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

If you get to keep the mower I'd definitely do it!
  7. mak2

Hey, I have an idea, how bout a walk thru shredder?
  8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

New ideas sure are nice, ide give it a try!!
  9. mbricker

mbricker LawnSite Senior Member

Would this be a sly little jab at someone else here who is starting to talk about a build-it-himself project? Like someone whose initial is H, and who may or may not operate in Kansas? Or Oklahoma City?

So let's see where this heads.
  10. mak2

How bout a pet grizzly bear, or pool shark?