1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mowing rigs/setups

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LifeBack Lawns, Nov 16, 2013.

1. LifeBack Lawns

LifeBack Lawns LawnSite Member

Hey guys. I can't find where everyone posted their setups and such, so feel free to chime in or throw a few pics of your new or old stuff! Here is mine or the one I carry most leaving 5x10 and other ztr and equipment at home.

IMG_2421.jpg

2. Yardvarkman

Yardvarkman LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

This was in the spring. I have a 13hp little wonder behind the stander and 2 redmax ebz8500s in the box

image.jpg

3. LifeBack Lawns

LifeBack Lawns LawnSite Member

How do you like the Wright? Ferris? My Metro has the 15hp Kohler command pro on it :-O. Nice setup by the way!! I spend most of my time not mad at competition, but like a kid in the candy store thinking, "what you got?"

4. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

This was a month ago, had an air compressor on instead of my walk behind at the time. Have a 3 place trimmer rack on the driver side
    [​IMG]

5. Yardvarkman

from NE Ohio

Honestly couldn't be happier with the stander. Put a rod through the case at 4500 hrs repowered with a 20hp Kawasaki (19 hp Kawasaki original). The ferris is a pre-suspension model but it is still a dream to ride and the hydros are probably the best of any ztr.

6. thompsonslawncare

thompsonslawncare LawnSite Member

Here are a few of my setup

work truck.jpg

work truck 1.jpg

work truck 2.jpg

7. Toro 44

Toro 44 LawnSite Member

Yardvarkman,

You have a video on youtube of this stander I think, right?

I recognize you by the hours on the mower and the fact that you repowered with the 20 and the original was 19.

I have to ask you, how often do you do oil changes and what oil do you use?

I run a stander ZK. I admire your setup and the durability you have gotten out of your mower. I hope to get that many hours out of mine.

8. Yardvarkman

from NE Ohio

Ya that's my mower on YouTube. I change the filter and oil every 50 hours with Rotella Diesel engine oil.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Yardvarkman

from NE Ohio

Posted via Mobile Device

10. Toro 44

Toro 44 LawnSite Member

Cool!

What weight are you using? 15w40? Rotella is not synthetic right?

I've been using mobil 1 synthetic 10w30

How do you like the cut quality of your stander? A lot of guys bash them. But a lot of guys love them too.