Mowing rigs/setups

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LifeBack Lawns, Nov 16, 2013.

1. LifeBack Lawns

LifeBack Lawns LawnSite Member

I like the green on the black to! I tried posting another pic in here, but it was used in another thread apparently.

2. MainTainZ Property Svcs.

MainTainZ Property Svcs. LawnSite Member

I like it. I used Gravely 260z's for years. The TT is my first scag product. I did have several Great Dane surfers which were developed by Dane Scag..

3. AOB410

AOB410 LawnSite Member

For some reason my pictures didn't turn out so great.

4. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

one of the set ups I use for the large properties.

18ft 10000 pound landscape trailer new in oct 2013.jpg

18ft with wb on back 2.jpg

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trucks and trailers!Thumbs Up Do the aggressive tires make a difference on the ZTRs?

6. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

Yes on hills they make a big difference , if you are not real careful with them they will tear the turf up really bad though , if the ground is not hilly then no the tires do not do anything for you.

7. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

How do u like the deere walkbehind ?? Can u do a review of it?? How does it do in wet grass??
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

The deere walkbehind is ok , it pulls sulky well and has good speed, power etc , wet grass it does ok , thick wet grass will clump up , it is not as good as the zero turns at dispersing clippings when they are wet. if I had a thick wet lawn to cut I would want to try to use the zero turn for that , in normal conditions though it cuts good and gives a nice cut , stripes etc and like most good walk behinds it will hold almost any hill you can stand up on.

9. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Thornton,
    What kind of set up is on your other truck? any pics of your rigs you could post? you guys just mow, or do you get snow down there?

10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

A few configurations
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device