1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

mowing set-up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ajordan193, Apr 29, 2006.

1. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

Took some recent pics of my equipment. Installed the prolocker, finished installing the sides, and racks on the trailer. And picked up another trimmer and backpack blower. Let the comments fly. Thanks

2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Thats alot of equipment! Very Nice!
  3. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Nice setup.
  4. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, how much weight do you have on the front of the tiger cub?
  5. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice equiptment the trailer looks full.
  6. ajordan193

from WNY

i believe its 75 pounds on the front. As for the trailer being full u should have seen last year when i had a 12 footer there was no room at all. Thanks again for the comments.

7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Is that a Shinny T231B hanging there too? I don't see it in your equipment list in your signature ?

Nice setup! Where are you putting the grass that you pick up with the scag?
  9. ajordan193

from WNY

Yes it is a T231X. Just picked up it and must say i like the older T230's better. Doesn't seem to have the power they used to. I'm also not a fan of the color blue they used as a limited edition or whatever they want to call it. The handle is different since its the X model it has a regular handle along with a side shaft i'm guessing making it easier to edge. Its a nice trimmer but i was looking for more power my stihl would blow it outta the water any day of the week.

In regards to where i put the grass. I dump it in the back of the truck and empty it every night. Trying to keep things as clean as possible. I wish i had a dump truck or even another regular cab with a longbox and dump insert, maybe next season. Thanks for looking.

10. SOMM

SOMM LawnSite Senior Member

looks ready for some serious production!

looks like everything stays on the trailer, stays in the garage out of the weather like ours, too.