1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mowing Underwear

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Mar 29, 2013.

1. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Well I'm 5'9" 225 and not much fat. 650lb squat not trying to boast saying I have large legs lots of rubbing equals lots of sweat and chaffing
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

you must have never been to the southeast man. you don't have to do anything to sweat down here. as soon as you walk outside in the summer you start sweating.

100 degrees with 70% or higher humidity you sweat just sitting or standing in one spot.

when you are sitting on a ztr the sweat from your head and upper body goes down to the lowest point because of gravity which is your crack. :laugh:
  3. GrassGuerilla

GrassGuerilla LawnSite Bronze Member

Where do you operate? It's hard for me to even imagine. That would be like a whole different occupation. When the heat and humidity go up, I'm soaked just loading the truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Cincinnati, Ohio. It's humid as hell here in the summer. I've just never soaked my underwear. I wear shorts, though. Maybe you guys all wear pants?
  5. BigGreen1

BigGreen1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

6. NoFearSpear

NoFearSpear LawnSite Member

Keep a box of corn starch in the truck....you can thank me later.
  7. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

I will give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like you are an exception.....can you post a pic of your undies after a long day mowing in the humidity? Betcha they aren't as dry as you think.

Also....can I say guys I started this thread looking for ideas....but this has turned into just a riot reading it, I am splitting a gut here:laugh:
  9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I just pizzed myself watching the commercial for those. They look like a big diaper. Too baggy for me.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. I think ima roll commando this year. Nothing says comfort sans boxers.
    Posted via Mobile Device