Mowing Underwear

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Mar 29, 2013.

1. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

I'm just glad I'm not the only one the girl used to tell me I was crazy when I wud come waddling into the house after a nice hot humid day I'm making her read this for sure
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Hahahahaha...the WADDLE.....lol dude I feel ya on the waddle.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

i used to wear boxers for many years, then one day in the summer, i was getting in my truck which is an f350 on 33's and before that it was dodge ram 2500 cummins diesel on 33's and lifted a leg up to get in my truck and my boxers were stuck to my leg from sweat, and i ripped every single pair of boxers i owned and said screw it, i'm not wearing anything, and i haven't had a problem since, much cooler in the summer, not much colder in the winter...and yes i wear pants every day i work, it sure beats, getting grass, on my legs and in my boots. commando is the way to go.

4. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

don't you worry about zipping up well urself in your pants? i feel like that would not be a good deal at all. Not saying i won't try because one of my life mottos is there is only one good way to find out but seems crazy ig

5. I can tell you this much, no boxers for me this summer. I'm gonna try some if the suggestions on here and if that doesn't work I'm going commando. Too many times I've fallen victim to the waddle and it messes your whole night up.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

7. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

thong. less is more.

8. JMK26

JMK26 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Missouri

Commando is the best option.

Learned this in basic training. First half of basic I spent chaffed, I wore boxers so that was what I had, changed to briefs, used Under Armor...always chaffed....went commando never chaffed again. That's with 20 to 30K ruck marches. Went commando in Iraq no chaffing even in the heat. We didn't march much, but there was constant walking around during the stops at schools, and walking around on FOBs.

Since that little lesson learned I have commando'd it up doing lawn care and no problems. Every once in a blue moon I'll get the start of chaffing, but that's usually in spring, but I use Gold Bond foot powder ( the blue bottle ) and it clears up in a couple hours. ( Yes foot powder on the jewels and inside of the legs. It works wonders, learned that in the the Army as well.)

9. jones68

jones68 LawnSite Senior Member

i wear under armour boxerjock keeps everything in place and goes down the legs a few inches and prevents all chafing

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Who the heck would wear a scratchy old jock mowing lawns??