mowpart.com blades arrived

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mike lane lawn care, Jul 26, 2006.

1. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i thought i would post a few pictures of the blades that i recieved from mowpart.com they appear to be a little heavier and thicker than my OEM blades.

DSC01751.JPG

DSC01750.JPG

2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

They look to be of good quality. I wonder what brand they are? Kind of look like Oregon blades which are great blades at a very reasonable price.

3. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw the post on the free blade drawing, so hit their site and registered. Within an hour a gentleman named Scott sent me an e-mail back confirming the model of mower that I had. An hour after that I received another note from him stating he was sending me out a free set of blades!!!

I've never ordered anything from them before but I'll tell you what, they will be first on the list when I need any replacement parts!!! They seem to be a great group with top notch customer service, I look forward to ordering from them in the future.

4. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I ordered a set for my cub, have'nt recieved them yet, probably soon though.

5. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

I won a set yesterday and they shipped them the same day. Today I placed an order for my M48 and 34Z. The free blades I won I got for my lazer. I hope the oregon holds an edge better than the factory blades on my Tank. They dull in no time flat and its pissing me off.

6. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i think tomorrow i will take the deck off and put the new ones on, i guess it is good to have two sets, one to sharpen while the other is in use, makes sense i guess. any one else keep a second set?

7. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

2nd set..its a must...i have 4 sets of good blades and then a couple bent or messed up ones

8. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, I'm a homeowner and currently have 5 sets........this will be number 6 ;) If I was cutting commercially I'd have at 3-4 sets per machine.