mowpart.com prize awarded to Don Wostmann

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep, Jul 26, 2006.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Don Wostmann Thank you for registering with mowpart.com We are sending you a full set blades. You should receive them on 7-29-06.
    Tell your friends about our promotion exclusively for Lawnsite.com members "The daily blade give away". Each day through Aug 1st we will give a set of blades to one lucky lawnsite member. All you have to do is go to mowpart.com, create an account with us and then e-mail me your name, address, phone number, and your LAWNSITE USER NAME. We also will need the make, model and serial number of the mower you want the blades to fit. You do not have to buy anything to qualify. We would appreciate if you would compare our prices to our competitors. If there is something you need please give us a try we will get your parts to you asap! We do appreciate your input please let us know how we can serve you better! Just go to www.mowpart.com create an account and then click daily give away (located on our home page). Good Luck!

2. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks so much for the blades!! I received them earlier this week and look forward to ordering more from your company in the future.

Don

3. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

are you going to have another give away. I could use a set of blades...:)

4. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We are going to have another give away. We are on our 3rd server upgrade in the last 10 days. Hopefully early next week we will be up on an extremely high capacity server. Once we test that unit for a few days we will announce our next give away. This time I am going to let you guys choose what we give away. ie Stihl trimmer, echo hedge clipper etc.
    thanks
    russell

5. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

My vote ;) :cool2:

6. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

O O O O O O pick me pick me I need a blower...
    By the way I ordered some gator string. Any idea when Ill be getting it.. I ordered it lastweek. Not a big rushn just cant wait to use it. :)