Mowpart.com???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Lefet, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Is mowpart.com a sponsor on here? I'm seeing a "get up to 60% off" ad up there. I placed an order this morning and I didn't get any where near 60%.

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

It got your attention didn't it? I'm sure they have some items 60% off on their site somewhere. Some oddball blades, belts, accessories that are on clearance.

I'm not sure what company it was now, but they offered a 10% lawnsite discount and would provide a code on here to type in on their site... Well it's garbage because one time I did that, after I already knew my total, which I was getting free shipping on already, I entered the code and got 10% off but then the shipping cost was on me, and it was more than the 10% off! I tried and tried to reverse it but I assume I was cookied and couldn't clear out the coupon code... It was only a few bucks if I recall, but still misleading!

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, they are a sponsor here at the site

I would contact them regarding your order and see what they are able to do for you

4. Lefet

How come I don't see them listed in the sponsor forums or am I missing something? Another name maybe?

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

they are a sponsor, but do not currently have their own forum here at the site

6. Lefet

Okay, thanks. At least you've confirmed I'm not seeing things, (much anyway).
    I've emailed them so we'll see what happens.
    Thank you.

7. Lefet

Maybe Magna Matic?

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

No, it was one of the parts places like mowpart, just not sure if it was them. There's a ton of them! I do like mowpart though, I order most of my blades through them, and since you brought them up now I'm ordering blades for a few things, lol.

If you have a Walker, they sell 48" GHS blades by Oregon that are awesome, the lift sail is a little longer than the factory blades so they have a little better suction. Also blades for my 61" grasshopper, and both are nearly half the cost as buying them from the dealer.

9. Lefet

They are okay for some things. I also placed an order with J-Thomas this morning. They had a flat rate $10.00 shipping fee. Mowpart can usually get parts I can't get anywhere else. One of the belts for one of our mowers is roundabout $100.00
    Mowpart got if for $10.00, no typo $90.00 cheaper!!