Mowpart parts for toro 52"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Drivefaster35, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I just bought 2 toro z550's both with the 52" decks and a T2 walkbehind with the 52" deck. one ofthe Z's with be for side discharge/bagging the other mulching/side dicharge. and the T2 will be for bagging only anybody have any suggestions on blades maybe from mowpart I see they have 10% off parts right now and I could really stock up on a good amount of blades early in the season. OR if anybody knows anywhere that has better or cheaper blades that could be beneficial as we'll. Thanks....Zach

2. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

anybody from mowpart on here?

3. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

I need the Model and serial number located on a tag on the right side of the mower by the tank somewhere. once i have the model numbers I can locate blades for you. You may also take that model number and click here http://www.mowpart.net/parts.aspthen click the blue parts look up box and select model tab. then drop the box down and select toro landscape. Type in your model number and there are complete diagrams to your unit that are printable and have OEM part numbers attached.
    Please keep in mind that these Diagrams are provided by the manufacture and you cannot ad parts to cart in this screen. You must write your numbers down or print the diagram and once you have part numbers? Take them to www.mowpart.com and type them in the search. Our database should find the OEM number and anything that matches that number in an aftermarket part.
    If you have any trouble please call me at 972-635-7225 and I'll be glad to help in anyway I can. Just ask for Scott