Mowpart?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TOROxFORD, Oct 5, 2007.

1. TOROxFORD

TOROxFORD LawnSite Member

Hey everyone i just started this year and I want to buy a backpack blower for leaf cleanups. I have already decided on A redmax 7001 or 8001. I just wanted to know if mowpart's prices include shipping or not. All my dealers have the 7001 for 499 plus tax, or the 8000 for 549-569. I would like to buy from mowpart, because they are alot lower on the prices, but i have never bought anything from there. Is mowpart a good site and is the stuff new? Also, which one should i get, 7001 or 8001? Thanks

2. EngineeredLawns

EngineeredLawns LawnSite Member

I have purchased several items from them..They are very fast on shipping and I will buy from them in the future. The only thing I did not like is they showed my order as processing, then I got an email saying it was shipped, and it arrived that day. I don't know if I would call that a complaint since I ordered on Monday and it was on my door step Thursday.

3. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

You can't go wrong with a Red Max Blower. If you have any questions please email me at scott1@mowpart.com or give me a call at 972-635-7225 or 972-636-2963 and ask for Scott.

4. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah, mowpart is awesome. i just got off the phone with scott about my order. he gave me a coupon code for the delay!! mowpart is a great site!

thanks

5. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

8001 is great, anything else is a real waste of time.

6. TOROxFORD

TOROxFORD LawnSite Member

I haven't bought the blower yet, but i did buy some gator blades and was more than pleased from mowpart. Are you guys running any coupons at the time?

7. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

All of our Products are New In the box and We file the warrenty for you before it leaves our hands. Your warrenty is good with any Red Max Service Dept. I have 7001's stacked and I can get the 8001's almost over night then ship to you. You may want to take a look at the Jungle Jim Product line they make a great blower holder + October savings is going on and you save 10% on all jungle jim trimmer racks blower holders etc...

8. TarheelTLC

TarheelTLC LawnSite Member

I ordered the 7001 and jungle jim trimmer rack/tool rack/blower mount and the hedge trimmer mount. I talked with Scott and he seemed to be a good guy. The order shipped same day and received 5 day later (weekend included). Super nice guys, great price, and great service. Still waiting on my hedge trimmer mount but I guess it is back ordered but he threw in the some other goodies due to the delay. BTW the Redmax 7001 is awesome, no tax, and discount code 1234 almost covered the shipping. I really wanted to buy from a local dealer but saved almost $300.00 on this order alone. Didn't make sense to do any other thing.

Dean

9. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

I live around to corner from them. They are a great company and everytime I go there someone always helps me out with something. They really support guys like me it seems.

10. tralfaz

tralfaz LawnSite Member

I've ordered from them before and was impressed with their service. I appreciated them calling and leaving a message saying the order was being shipped.