1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

MP Rotator vs Single Stream Rotor

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by txirrigation, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Funny how people like to call me arrogant, yet their behavior is equally if not more arrogant than mine. Yup ... crucify me for expecting higher standards in this industry and for defending myself against the relentless attacks against my character, professionalism, and knowledge.

Bravo RLP .... :clapping:

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Have to disagree here Dad, and for the reasons TXI already stated ... blocked streams pretty much destroys the distribution uniformity of the nozzle.

3. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

I, for one work with RICH people, who want one thing.
    1 Trophy Wife
    2 Fast car
    3 Hatteras 68' sportfish with Capt
    4 house on the island
    5 sweet ass irrigation........
    6 green stuff left and right
    7 mint juleps sat afternoon
    8 bloddy mary's sun at 9 am
    9 all fules and oils topped off
    10 oh, they may want "kiril "there to audit vodka usage......

4. I think a little common sense and respect for Mike's skills would allow one to recognize he didn't mean to put them at the base of the bushes or flowers.

5. rlpsystems

OK ....as long as your used to it..
    Finally watched all of that movie Step Brothers......
    They had such an akward realtionship......
    I gotta say I love those two together......Boats n Hoes

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Yes ... continue on with your campaign Pete .... you know, because I am not allowed to have an opinion or disagree with someone ..... oh no.

What do you normally have in planting beds .... trees, bushes, perennials, and annuals .... all of which have the potential to impact any type of above ground irrigation uniformity. Now the one place where MPR's could successfully be used for plantings is areas that have only low growing ground covers.

7. rlpsystems

YES KIRIL.......I do like mpr's in planting areas.. mainly due to the fact thta "drip" is not enough these days..Hot and dry needs 45min mpr or 3 hours of drip...........climates are different from zone to zone.

8. You can disagree anytime, anyplace, any post but everybody on this forum knows that Mike can do irrigation. If he encountered a situation as you describe I don't believe Mike would use MPs anyway. Your knack for assuming the worse possible scenario and projecting that on to everybody doesn't bode you well.

9. rlpsystems

Ok>>>>>>> who is this mike????
    Leary?????

10. Yes Leary. Man of the 1500/zone. We are kindred spirits due to our deep affection for brass nozzles.