Mr-mow-it-all are you still looking for a 36" w/b

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pclawncare, Dec 8, 2006.

1. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey i saw where you were looking for a 36" w/b i have one for sale its a cub cadet commercial 2 years old rarely used good condition with a side grass catcher and a 14 hp kawasaki engine runs very strong and i live in enid bout hour and half from edmond

2. pclawncare

Sorry everyone i aimed that post to mr mow it all but my 36" w/b is up for sale to anyone that is intersted

3. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Belt/hydro? Float/Fixed? Hours? Pics?

Thanks.

4. pclawncare

hey its belt drive and you adjust the deck by spacers on the spindles on the front wheels im guessing thats fixed, it doesnt have an hour meter, but i have owned it for 1 1/2 years and i know i have put between 10 and 20 hours on it and the guy that owned it befor me bought it for his grandson to start his business but as with most kids he mowed about 5 yards he said and then decided it wasnt for him. I cant garuntee the hours one it but i would guess on the high end around 30 or 40 hours total i bought this mower for my small gated back yards, and since i bought a walker at the beginning of this year in jan or feb i will be buys another walker and putting a 36" deck on my smaller walker and then i wont have room on my trailer for it. i also have a set of new blades for it i changed the oil every time i change my walker and grasshopper bout every week or so i changed the oil every time even thoguh i only used it about 4 or 5 hours so i know the engine is in good shape im gona run outside and take some pic

5. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Hey pc, how much you asking? I asume the cut is good, don't know much about the cubs. And yeh if you get show some pics that would be great.

Thanks

6. pclawncare

the cut is actualy beautiful the blades are kind of off set one more forward one more towards the back and then placed close enough together that their paths overlap preventing the tiny strip of uncut grass that some 2 bladed mowers have. Cut is very even and smooth the kaw 14hp engine is plenty of engine i have cut some wet green grass with it that my 18hp walker wouldnt cut and bag. It bags very nice. i my self was quite optimistic when i purchased this mower about the bagging capability, and i have been very impressed it bags well as there is no shoot or anything really to clog up. I would like to start at $1250 but if you make me a reasonable offer id be glad to talk to you as it doesnt have many hours of use. since im so close id be willing to deliver to you if you would like. i took about 8 pictures of it today, but i just couldnt figure out how to post them. I tried all different ways. Anyway i think tomorrow i will be able to pm and maybe get your email address, but just let me know ill post my phone # on here and we could excange info over the phone. Either way would be fine with me just let me know.

7. pclawncare

sorry for the confusion but i would be willing to deliver it to you for the 1250 price if not then im sure we can work something else out sorry been a long day not quite all here whos to say i ever am anyway but ya just let me know id be happy to email you some pics

8. pclawncare

Hey Mr Mow it all i havent herd anything from you anyone else intersted let me know