mr. rust, meet general fluid film

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Sep 9, 2009.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

sorry the pics suck. aint the best lighting underneath the truck:laugh: finally fluid filmed the entire underneath:cool2: the pics are of the back section of the frame on the gm and the underneath of the diamond plkate on the floor of the rack body. the fluid film soaked in so well on the diamond plate it actually needs a second coat;) i don't think mr. rust is going to like how long general fluid film sticks around:laugh::laugh: the 1st pic is a b4 pic. the other 3 are after pics:cool2:

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

That will definitely make a difference for your truck. It soaked right into the rust is what it did. Fluid Film loves rust!

Thanks for the pics! :drinkup:

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

got into a huge argument with my father over it. he wanted to buy "special frame paint" i kept sayin why when that wont stop the rust and my fluid film will? i'm not sure who won the argument but i did get my way:laugh: he coated the underneath of the dodge too:weightlifter:

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a reason why you're a General...

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

is the reason cause that's what's on my tank sign;):laugh:

6. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Not to be mean, but I think that truck is not safe with that frame all rusted out like that driving down the road, just my opinion though.

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

it passes a safety inspection every year therefor there is nothing wrong with it

8. 4.3mudder

I gotcha, but it looks bad though. How old is it?

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

frame is an 81 and looks alot worse than it really is. there's still facotry undercoating on it in places;)

10. 4.3mudder

lol, ya when I started looking at the pictures I was like, wow, it must be an antique, but anything 25 years or older is an antique so i was right