1. n-green

n-green LawnSite Senior Member

Earlier this year I pulled the PG up to the truck put in 60 oz. of 3way, had a brain fart, closed the lid and commenced to spraying without the 10gal of water. Sprayed 2 or 3 passes before I realized it. I had the customer water
    heavily for a couple of days and the fescue came right back. It was cooler then and not MSMa though.

2. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

All I can say is................my lawn was speckled with tall fescue and fine fescues from whomever lived here before me. I only want the bermuda grass growing. Over the last three years of living here, MSMA has taken out all of the fine fescue............and a mixture of MSMA and Imazaquin has done the rest. IF this customers fescue doesn't recover with extra water within a couple of weeks...................consider it a learning lessen. Reseed!!!!

3. SOONER GREEN

SOONER GREEN LawnSite Member

solitare is labled for cool season grass.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

cool season turf

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

That makes it really tough. MSMA is hard on cool season turf. I've only used about 3 cases of MSMA this year so I have plenty left. I've had to suspend grassy weed apps except on irrigated properties until we get rain due to extreme drought conditions. If we don't get some rain soon, I'm going to :cry:

6. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Me too, Ted!!
    I have a whole lot of fertilizers left also. My Round-5 Apps are out the window.

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i am not sure about when i can start mys ummer round yet due to drought and temps. i have never missed a round, but wow, not looking good.

we do however have some chance of rain for sunday and monday. i sure hope we get it so i can go out and start apps. if we get enough, the mowing has slowed so much i will go out and do apps all week instead to take advantage of the weather

8. oxk18

oxk18 LawnSite Member

You are wrong.
    Anybody can buy msma until 2013 unless use for residential.
    search google or shopping site.