msrp for 52" 20HP Kohler AS model

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by dem, Mar 1, 2004.

1. dem

dem LawnSite Member

as stated in the subject. Can you tell me the msrp for this machine? Thanks

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Dem,

Sorry for the delay. MSRP is around $7200. Your local dealer should be able to provide you with more accurate pricing information.

Thanks,

Terry

3. dem

dem LawnSite Member

Thanks again!!!!

4. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering why Exmark is using the Turf Mate tire on the AS series Lazers????? Those had to be the worst tires I've ever had on a Z. They wore out in short order and unless the lawn was really dry you would get stuck in your tracks. Wouldn't a tire like the Turf Saver been a better choice???? Is price that big of an issue between the Turf Mates, Turf Savers and Turf Masters???

5. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Shure looks like a bunch of stuff they have in their inventory that they need to get rid of.........hence the Lazer AS

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

The price difference is pretty significant between the various tread patterns. The knock on the Turf Mates was that with heavy use the tires would wear out quickly. In terms of traction they generally recieved good marks unless the tread became backed with debris such as mud.

The AS model is simply a Lazer with out all the bells and whistles. Like all Exmark product it too has a lot of bang for the buck.

Thanks,

Terry