MSRP Info and a dumb question

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Dan1944, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

What is the MSRP on the Viking WB VH32

Looking to purchase the smallest walk behind I can. This seems to fill the bill. Now I have a real DUMB question, how do you unload a 450+ hand controlled machine off of a lawn trailer ?

Thank you

Dan the lawn care man

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Dan,

Thanks for the questions. Ballpark pricing on the Viking Hydro is around $3900 but you'll need to talk to your local dealer for actual pricing information.

As far as loading the mower on and off of the trailer it is really dictated by the size of the trailer and what all you need to put on it. On our smaller trailers we back everything in and then swing them sideways so we can get more units on the same trailer. Unloading is just the reverse of the loading. A lot of guys will load the mowers forward and back them off the trailer. This is especially true when using the riders because they don't like to back up some trailer ramps all that well. This is assuming that you have a trailer ramp. If you don't............you might want to get one or eat a whole lot of wheaties.

I'm not completely sure what you're asking. If I haven't answered your question completely just drop me a post, e-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com or give me a call at 800-667-5296.

Thanks

Terry