MSRP Lazer Z hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Dan1944, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

I am looking via the Internet at at the Lazer Z hp 52" cut with 23 Kaw or Koh. Does any one know the MSRP 's for these units ?

Thanks

Dan the lawn care man:D

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Dan1944,

The Lazer Z HP 52/23 Kohler will have a MSRP of around $7700 and the Kaw will be around $7900.

The retail pricing can vary a little from dealer to dealer. The most important factor however isn't always the price but the dealer who is going to support it. Buy from guy you want to service your equipment.

Thanks

Terry

3. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

I just got back from my local dealer, he quoted me an out the door price (less Tax) of 7195.00 for the lazer Z hp, 52" with 23 Kaw and mulching kit installed, delivered. Unit is in stock and still in crate. Help !, Comparable Hustler Mini Z same cut, same motor was 7695. 00 from different dealer.

Please comment

Thanks

Dan the lawn care man

Rain ,Rain go away !:confused:

4. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I'll comment:
    You are getting what most believe to be the best in Commercial lawn mowers (I think so anyways) and you are thinking about paying more for something that isn't nearly as proven? Go with the best, and in this case, for LESS! I have the same machine you are looking to get, its awesome:D