MSRP on TTHP36

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Ryan Lightning, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

I looked at a Turf Tracer hp36 today and I really like the ECS! (I think Ill be getting one :D) Does anyone know what the MSRP should be on this unit? and should I get any type of price break? Thanks Ryan

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ryan,

Retail pricing is going to vary a little from region to region and dealer to dealer. If you're going to use the machine commercially be sure to buy from the guy that's going to give you the best service. Saving a few bucks up front can cost you a lot more in down time later on.

One other little hint. You can probably expect as the 2003 models begin to show up at your local dealer in the next few months prices will probably increase as well.

Thanks

Terry

3. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you tell us how much the % increase is usually every year (ballpark figure)?
    What might be the % increase this year for 2003?
    Whar inprovements will the 2003 model have over the 2002 model for TTHP36/ECS?
    What type of financial setup if buy it next year around March? (i.e. 6 months free financing,etc.)

4. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

MSRP should be the same every where?Would you change MSRP from the east coast, to the west coast? When I applied though Exmarks site for financing it brought up the MSRP, the TTHP36 was around $4,100(little more, little less)
    When I went to the dealer he said $4,799, thats a big difference, and I asked if he could atleast go down to MSRP, and he said he should, but he would need to see the #, and call his supplyer. I dont want to make a big deal over a few $$, but it would nice if there was a place to see MSRP on your web site.

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ryan,

The MSRP is $4599 and will go up to around $4799 ASAP. The new model year production has already begun and in some areas the 2003 pricing is already in effect due to increased shipping cost as well as the increased manufactureing costs that we have been absorbing.

You can expect to pay an extra $200-$300 for all models this next year. Just like everything else, everything continues to cost a little more each year. I doubt we'll ever see 39 cent hamburgers and 99 cent gas again either.

I don't know where the finance company is getting their MSRP but I don't recall the ECS 36 ever being offered at $4100. I wonder if they were requiring a down payment and would only finance a portion of the selling price as part of that particular program.

Thanks

Terry

6. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have called 2 places in Kansas City area and have gotten over the phone quotes of $4,300 and $4,600 for the TTHP 36" ECS. Will try to demo one this weekend. Hopefully it will cut as good as the Lazer HP I demoed a month ago.