MSRP Pricing on Hustler Accessories

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Mindless, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Mindless

Mindless LawnSite Member

PJ,

Can you tell me Hustler's Part Number and MSRP for the following (applicable to 20/52 FasTrak):

Gator Blades, Blade Lock, Hi-lift Blade.

Thank you.
    TB

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The FasTrak and Mini Z / Super Mini Z use the same blades, here is the info:
    For a 52" deck the std blade is part # 783753 has a MSRP of 13.25 and the hi-lift blade is part # 787721 has a MSRP of 8.50
    The Hustler part number for the Gator blade you seek is 785436 has a MSRP of 10.45
    Hustler blade lock tool, part # 381442 and has a MSRP of $10.00

Hope this helps

Pj

3. Mindless

Mindless LawnSite Member

Very helpful. Thanks PJ.

4. coolhand

coolhand LawnSite Member

This is the first I am hearing of a blade lock tool. I am assuming this holds the blades while you are trying to change them, is this accurate? Anything would be better than the block of wood I use.

Steve

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Here is a pic...

blade lock.jpg

6. Mindless

Mindless LawnSite Member

Used Blade Lock to install Gator Blades today. Blade Lock is necessary if you want to perform blade installation/removal safely. Used a 13/16" socket on a 1/2" breaker bar on blade spindle bolts. Blade Lock held blades in position to facilitate easy removal of bolts. No need to try and block blades with a piece of wood or jury rig in some other fashion. Highly recommend Blade Lock.

7. coolhand

coolhand LawnSite Member

I'm sold! Thanks for the picture PJ. I'm on my way to Dunn's to pick one up.

Steve

8. bigbone

bigbone LawnSite Member

My blade lock tool from Hustler does not work well with Gators. Any suggestions PJ?

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I really don't have a suggestion other than to use air tools if the blade lock isn't getting it done for you.

Pj

10. Ted Bell

Ted Bell LawnSite Member

Will the blade lock tool work with a Super Z 60"? I need something other than a block of wood.