MSRP Vs. Actual Price

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Turtle II, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

Hey,,,

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer.

I have been reading on and off here for a few years, this site is great.
    I am finally getting ready to be done working for uncle sam.
    It would figure just when I am ready to buy my first Z, both leading manufactures, IMO, come out with new decks the very same year.

I was undecided between exmark and hustler and leaning towards exmark.
    With all the problems I see concerning the new exmark deck, it has tilted the scales for me to go with Hustler.

Can I get some knowledge / opinions concerning price.

If this is the posted MSRP,
    Super Z, 25HP Kawasaki / 52", SUSP seat. SZ25KAW52SSA (926972) $10,099

What should I expect the actual out the door price to be???
    Knock about 2 grand off this price shown???

More / Less ???

I hope some old pro's out there can chime in with some guidance on this for me.

Been saving hard the past few years,
    Got my rig and a small trailer, all the hand tools and gadgets, now I just need to finish this last piece of the puzzle...

Attached is pic of my set-up so far,
    I guess I really was leaning towards exmark,,, (red theme) I feel a hustler will do equally as well, But I sure ain't gonna turn around and get a yellow rig and trailer to match - - - :)

Again,
    Hope everyone is doing good & keeping things smooth, and thanks to all the "old-heads" who share so much knowledge and great advice here...

Turtle II :cool:
    Eastern NC
    lawnsite.jpg

lawnsite.jpg

2. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

My NC dealer said in the $7500.00 range but he more than likely sells more Hustler's than any other dealer in NC, hope this helps.