MT 2008 Truck of The Year

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by GravelyGuy, Dec 18, 2007.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

2. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

pretty bad when mistubishi has to sponser it though

3. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

After Toyota paid off motortrend they didnt have enough cash left !

4. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Did you notice that came from a woman driver!!!!!!

5. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, They Proved That It Gives You A Nice Plush Ride While Traveling Across A Bumpy Desert Road. Watch Out Detroit.

Still A Yuppy Version Of A Truck To Me. Lets Load A Pallet Of Pavers In The Back Of It. Oh, I'm Sorry, You Can't Do That. Well How About Two Yards Of Soil, Opps Can't Do That Either. Oh, I Know, Hey Betty, You Want To Help Me Hook Up The Jet Skis...

See There Is A Use For A Tundra.

6. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

As the proud owner of a new F150 I have to admit the Tundra destroys it in every category especially towing. The Tundra's just are too much money with no incentives or rebates.

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

If my memory is correct Toyota ran a Tundra promotion with 0% late last summer.

8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

They have incentives they are just not as good as domestics. They also don't seem to be near as willing to come way down off of sticker price.

When I got mine I had an option of $2500 rebate or 1.9% for 60, I took the 1.9%. If I would have bought a week or so earlier I could have had 0%:cry:

for anyone that wants to talk trash about it, I'm just too tired of dealing with ignorance to argue. I just say go drive it, tow with it, throw whatever the hell you want at it and see what you think. My only complaint is a weak tailgate design.

9. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

True, but the sticker price was high. Their atitude was no haggling because someone else will pay sticker. They are 100% right Tundras are selling fast around here.

10. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

The Tundra has been a popular pickup and looks like it will continue to be popular. For the average person it will be a great pickup. For those who use a pickup to ply their trade - depending on the the trade it might be a good pickup or you need a heavier vehicle 3/4 ton or 1 ton.