mt spring clean up flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by zim bob the landscaper, Feb 10, 2006.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

tell me if you like it or not.

SPRING IS COMING!!!

don’t wait call now!
    FOR YOUR SPRING CLEANUP
    SPRING CLEANUPS INCLUDE:
    -DETHACHING
    -SEEDING BARE SPOTS
    -REMOVE DEAD FLOWERS/PLANTS
    -ORGANIC FERTILIZER
    -PLANT BED CLEANOUT
    -BED EDGEING
    -BARKMULCH/LANDSCAPE STONE
    -BED PLANTING
    CALL NOW
    1-978-353-7765
    ALSO CALL US IF YOU WANT LAWN MOWING!!!!!

COUPON
    SAVE $100
    FOR MOWING
    IF YOU PAY FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR UP FRONT

2. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

IMO looks like a school kid trying to get his feet wet in the bizz.

3. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

Work on it. Sring Cleanup includes: look like you want to sell every service to every customer. "Some of the srping cleanup services we offer are:... Call now to set up a spring cleanup consultation to meet your needs" or something along these lines flows better. Never use the word mowing. Change it to "please contact us if you are intrested in lawn maintenance, or lawn care programs", I assume you weedwack and blow clippings and such, but don't expect a potential client to know that, mowing means mowing. Payment up front sounds demanding, "Receive $100.00 of your spring cleanup with a lawn maintenance" contract is more appropriate, if you ask me. You are a business, you need to present yourself as a "business" if you are going to be taken seriuosly

4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

that is way too much for a discount man......., you will end up working for free...

id really suggest looking at the flyers on the gopher site for ideas...

5. gslawncare

gslawncare LawnSite Member

Is it actually going to look like that????? Just black and white with text.
    Use a border, bold/differerent fonts. I think the hundo$ is great, but the other guy hit it perfect" hundred off your c/u with a contract. Then your making your work easier and still get some good beer money.

6. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Zim- No drinking yet :laugh: 8 more years

7. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Are you just making the customer aware of what spring cervices that you offer, or are you telling them that if they sign up for a spring cleanup this is what they are getting and this is what they should expect?

8. zim bob the landscaper

thats not how it really looks theres different colors and stuff i dont know what went wrong.

9. zim bob the landscaper

trlling them to sign up for spring clean ups.

10. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I have to agree with some of the guys in here, thumbs down dude! Looks very cheezy, and whats up with the $100.00 off thing thats a lot of money come late summer early fall. I wish people would stop giving away their services. IMO. That would be alomst a free month around here. Sorry, not to bragg but my services are a notch above a lot of the companies around here and that doesn't come free.:nono: