mt52 mini track picture i love this little guy

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Dec 21, 2007.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

hey guys heres my mt52 great lil machine it comes in handy attachments work fantastic on this machine strong hydro. only thing is its a little tuff grading with the bucket

DSC02362.jpg

2. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

you have too much money

3. mrsops

no i have to much work :)

4. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

So cute, it even has the tie downs in the loader just like it's big brothers T180 and T190!

6. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

Which attachments have u purchased. Im gonna pick one up this spring not sure if i want the 52 or the 55.

7. mrsops

i got the 44'' combo bucket, i have the 15c auger drive with 36'' bit and 24'' and 12'' bit. and then the basic stuff forks tooth bucket and the digger

8. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

how does the machine handle the 36" auger in clay, my bobcat dealer sayed it was real slow. how does the digger work out for small patios or walks?

9. mrsops

the 36'' auger it handled well i didnt think it was slow at all. the digger i never use lol

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

check out the ditch witch sk650s too, unbelievable power, after i bought my first I sold my mt and bought a second, not saying the bobcat isn't a great machine, gave us no problems for over 1000 hrs but the sks can grade better, climb better, pick up more and the operator platform is lightyears ahead

DSC_0288.jpg