1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Muffler broke!

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by kawakx125, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I know you weren't aiming at me. I took as much crap from Walker God as he did.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

99% of all standers you see around here are wrights. An I'd say standers are about 75% of what everyone uses. No apparent brand loyalty to any specific sit down ztr around here. We've got every dealer imaginable in a 50mile radius. I think there are no less than 5 wright dealers alone within 45min of my house...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. My fav line was how he was going to take all the biz bc of his walker....I should use that as my tag line on my profile
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Same here. I have literally seen 2 or 3 v rides here. Everyone from valley crest to your solo operation uses wrights
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Patriot Services

My Scag dealer has 2 slightly scuffed v rides that were traded in. It just doesn't feel right, something odd about the layout.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. I think the GS looks the weirdest
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Let him come to Chateu √Član with that Walker...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Patriot Services

We had a lady try that angle a few years back. Didn't make it a season and she was gone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

got an email from wright, muffler shipped out same day WrightCommercial told me to send their service dept. an email. now THAT is customer service!