Mulch Blower Air Locks

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by EA Quinn, Mar 17, 2011.

1. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Two mulch blower air locks that came off of our 16 yard FINN unit. The model number is A6030-15. We upgraded our truck to the newer Finn style air lock, so no longer need these. The white air lock is the newer of the two, and is approx. 70%. We had it rebuilt and only used it one season. The blue air lock is ready for rebuild. We usually kept two air locks, and would always have a rebuilt one on the shelf, so when one wore out, we could just slap the other on the truck.

I can't seem to find many of these used units around, so make me a fair offer.
    (860)982-3295.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

Picture 003.jpg

2. EA Quinn

A few more pictures....

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

3. EA Quinn

bump to the top.

4. Chev1931

Chev1931 LawnSite Member

Hello,

Do you still have these airlocks or are they sold. I;m looking to find one because were building our own bark blower. I'm having a hard time locating a airlock for the project. Let me know either way thanks Chris

5. EA Quinn

We do still have these. I had two people really interested, but neither has pulled the trigger on them, so if you would like to look at them, let me know.
    My number is (860)633-0115 ext. 23

6. Chev1931

Chev1931 LawnSite Member

Great I will be intouch this week. If possible could you tell me what machine they came off. Also a ball park what your looking to get. Thanks for getting back to me Chris

7. EA Quinn

If you would like to ask specific questions, I will refer you to my boss. His number is (860)982-3293. I will let him know you will be calling. He knows the history better on our mulch truck , as well as the specifics. He had me list them on here. His name is Ed when you call.

8. Chev1931

Chev1931 LawnSite Member

Do you still have these air locks
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. EA Quinn

Sold them as scrap.