Mulch Blower CO OHIO?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by WALKER LANDSCAPE, Mar 8, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there anyone on here in OHIO (South/West) that could work out a bid for jobs that I could sub them out for?
    JOSH

2. tnmulchblower

tnmulchblower LawnSite Member

Josh,
    There are some Blower Trucks in Indianapolis IN. if that will help. Mapquest says they are 126 miles from Loveland. Mulch Worx is the name of the business, or PM me if still needing help and I will give you the name and number of a Company in Evansville Indiana. I bought my Blower truck from him and he knows of several Trucks up in Indiana and surrounding area. Check out www.mulchworx.com or www.achingacres.com Hope this has been of some help.

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Hey thanks I am just trying to over whelm my mulch installs and if I can get them all tied down and ready I would like a decent price from someone to roll in put it down and I can be doing more line ups and installs elsewhere.
    I will check them out thanks:waving:
    JOSH

4. GVLandscaping

GVLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey josh have you ever dealt with http://www.evanslandscaping.com they have mulch blowing. Or you could always sub contract work out:) . Evans is located on your side of town too but as for price I have no clue.

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

I have checked into them this year and they are competetive price. I am still looking thou trying to shop around you might say.
    JOSH

6. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

try Weaver Express Blower Service. they are real professional and have been doing this for awhile not to mention they are owner operated so you always get quality. I can't find the number I think they have a website.

7. wurkn with amish

wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member

Weaver's # 330-852-7227
    pm me and I'll give you his cell

8. Smitty58

Smitty58 LawnSite Senior Member

Josh, does it have to be a blower. I'm located in Trenton which is 45 minutes from Loveland. I would be interested in talking to you about subbing.
    Send me a pm or call me.
    Steve
    513-658-5447