1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mulch Blower

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by tlawn86, May 16, 2008.

1. tlawn86

tlawn86 LawnSite Member
    from Katy

Im trying to find a small mulch blower. I dont need anything big. Can anybody help... Thanks, Todd

2. look at the Finn, I think there smallest unit is 1.5 C.Y. I have 2 Express Blowers and a 705 Finn I Love them, never would mulch again with out them

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I would try maybe Craigslist? Not sure what your best option would be though. Just depends on new or used.

4. gmc1989

gmc1989 LawnSite Member

this might be a stuip question but what is exactly is a mulch blower and can you use bulk mulch and is it faster than wheel barrow

5. Mulch Butler

Mulch Butler LawnSite Member

I have a finn 302 with 800 hrs that has less than 50 from a complete service by the finn factory for sale. It is off season price of 17,900. You can call me at 865-777-1755 if you are interested.

6. terraman21

terraman21 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

the 302 is highly effective we just sold ours and loved it we just got the 705 and it is amazing i agree would never mulch anyother way

7. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

If you look into a FINN I wouldnt look at their smaller unit. We rented on that was almost new and 1/3 of the way through the project it failed. Aside of the mechanical problems the unit still didnt impress me.