1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

mulch blower

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bucmaster, Mar 21, 2004.

1. bucmaster

bucmaster LawnSite Member

does anyone know of a website or addy that I could get some info on mulch blowers? done some searches and I can find the 200K versions but thats beyond me means at the time.

2. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

3. I read this and the first thing that popped into my mind was he needs to talk to jkelton........ but he beat me to the draw....

4. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with jkelton, take a look at finn's products they offer a varity of mulch blowers from tow behindes to the full "blown" truck mounted units.

5. bucmaster

bucmaster LawnSite Member

Ground cover would love to be in a position one day to own a rig like your. Very nice.:cool2:

6. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

It is a great truck I am excited to start working.... The weather has been bad the past few weeks. I would have liked to have gotten started a few weeks ago but he it happens. Good luck in your serch for blower equipment and I hope you are succesfull in your venture.