mulch blowers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by draftlawncare, Jan 26, 2004.

1. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

does anybody know of a dealer that sells mulch blowers on the east coast new or used . I would like to add this to my services seems to have the potental to bring in alot of work in my area looking for something that will hold 3-5 yards

2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

We have a mulch blower that I'm thinking of getting rid of. It only has 400 hours on it and the truck is in excellent shape.

Chris

3. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

How much? PM me.

4. draftlawncare

draftlawncare LawnSite Member

cgland would you be willing to seperate the blower from the truck and how many yards will the blower hold i already have a gmc 7000 with a 14 foot bed that i just aquired pm me

5. Clark Landscaping

Clark Landscaping LawnSite Member

I am interested in price as well, I am assuming PM will work for me as well, my email is included in my profile. Thanks

6. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

we are got ours from express blower. they are based in oragon. www.expressblower.com Hey Chris why are you wanting to get rid of your truck? just cerious.

7. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

We are looking at a larger unit. Probably the 16 yarder from FINN.

Chris

8. garrick

garrick LawnSite Member
    from ne

how much is the mulch blower

9. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I personly like the express trucks. But they are rather pricy but i think they are worth every penny. I tryed out a finn did not really like it as much. to each is own though.