Mulch Blowing in CT,MA,RI and NY

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by EA Quinn, Jan 27, 2006.

1. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Just a reminder that if anybody out there needs any large amounts of mulch blown in, we are willing to drive to the states listed above for the right job. Obviously they would have to be over 100 yards at least to drive to MA or NY, but we do a lot of sub work in CT for other landscapers. Give me a call at (860)633-0115 ext. 23 and we would be happy to quote you some rates based on yardage you expect to put down. Ask for Matt when you call. We also shoot in certified playground fiber.

Bridwell - Mulch 005.jpg

2. EA Quinn

one more shot......

Bridwell - Mulch 009.jpg

3. EA Quinn

to the top......

4. EA Quinn

to the top

5. CC Lawncare

CC Lawncare LawnSite Member

I am in Pennsylvania so e wouldn't be in the same marketplace. I am interested in your mulch blowing equipment though. What company manufactures it?

6. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice work there, got a price on how much that equipment costs? That is just too cool having the stuff blown in :waving: :cool:

7. EA Quinn

that truck there is a finn unit. you can check out their blower trucks at
    www.finncorp.com we picked that truck up when it was basically new. another company had bought it new and couldnt keep it busy so they sold it to us. blower truck costs range greatly depending on what accessories you want with it and which manufacturer you go with as well as you have a truck for it to be mounted on already or you need a truck as well.

www.expressblower.com is another manufacturer which makes some sweet but $$$$$ units.

8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

to the top.....

9. EA Quinn

bump to the top..spring is coming

10. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

hey i'm down in hamden, whats your minimum requirement in yardage and how much is it ruffly a yard so i can keep you in mind thanks Bill