Mulch Calculator i set up in EXCEL

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kaufmaninc, Mar 28, 2005.

1. kaufmaninc

kaufmaninc LawnSite Member

Alright everyone. I've seen folks looking for mulch calulators and thought I'd share one with y'all. I've set this up in EXCEL so those who use laptops in the field like me can pull it up and use .

It's set up for rectangular, Trialngular & round beds. It also has a check formula at the bottom. If anyone has trouble just post and we can help. Good luck

Having problems uploading excel spreadsheet. Any secrets to this? How do I do this?

2. andersonmowing23

andersonmowing23 LawnSite Member

I have no idea how to help you, but really interested in that, I know I will sure use it.

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

you might try zipping it up first. not sure on what attachments can be posted here.

4. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Just go to "manage attachments" and brose for your file, then upload it and it should post. Click the post preview to see if it's there.

5. kaufmaninc

tell me how to zip and I'll give that a try. This is a good sheet that everyone should have.

6. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

if you can' figure it out, i pm'd you my email address. i'll zip it and post if for you if excel files can't be posted.

7. kaufmaninc

you'd the man Tony

8. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

most people who seem to do this email the files to the people that requst it, like me please dgjbsj@aol.com thank you so much

9. kaufmaninc

Sorry daveintoledo. I don't have the time to email files. I've chosen the route of posting so those who would like to download it can do it on their time. 24hrs a day 7 days a week.

10. kaufmaninc

Don't use this one, go to the next post.

Hey I figured it out. A blind hog finds a nut every once in a while. Let me know if it works.

Attached Files: