Mulch install???

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by FATWEASEL, Oct 16, 2006.

1. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Got to bid on a foreclosure job to get a property back to sellable status. There will be one other bidder.

This involves 90 yards of double hammered mulch into one lighty wooded natural area on a slight grade and eneven ground. The dump trucks will be able to dump into the edge of the natural area and I will have use of a T190 with a 4 in 1 bucket and room to maneuver. Raking will still be needed.

Cleanup before the mulch and the T190 are priced into another job. My total cost is $1935.00.

Is $5535.00 high/low/just right?

2. FATWEASEL

from NC

SCORE

18 Views 0 Comments :hammerhead:

3. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

if that is your cost, then i would say that your bid is right on.jmo. I couldn't handle that volume but i would sub it out which would cost me close to 3500.00 the only thing i would have to do is just clean it up a little after it was all blown in. gl

4. FATWEASEL

from NC

Thanks! Just what I wanted to hear. If all goes well, I have another area of about the same size on that property and a smaller one that needs 30 yards.