Mulch job....

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grandview (2006), Sep 26, 2007.

1. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

A business that I cut.The owner comes out and asks if I can weed and mulch before Weds. morning this is at 2:30 Mon. Started at 5:30 pm and finished at 9:00pm with the truck head lights on. I had to stop by the next day and see how it looked! Also testing out the new camera.

indoor air landscape 001 (Small).jpg

indoor air landscape 002 (Small).jpg

indoor air landscape 003 (Small).jpg

indoor air landscape 004 (Small).jpg

indoor air landscape 005 (Small).jpg

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice... sucks that it gets dark so early... how many yards is that? you ready for some lake effect with these warmt emps its gona be a bad year i think.

3. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

New camera? Looks like an old cell phone pics. That place needs some serious plantings.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good.
    Great Job as always

5. grandview (2006)

I know not much left in plants ripped out 6 more before mulching. Between the deer eating everything and the past 2 owners not wanting to spend money . So it rip out the dead and use more mulch.

What's wrong with the pictures?:confused:

6. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

not sharp and washed out from the sun bouncing off the building. check your lens to see if its got a smudge on it (sometimes they put those clear plastic cellophane stuff on them to protect from scratches, and if you can expose the shot for the ground or use a polarizer/UV filter it can help with the washout, but I find its just best to take picts when the sun ain't beating down.

on that note, who really cares I'm sure the fresh mulch made a 200% improvement.:usflag:

7. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

That's what I was talking about. Seemed washed out and a bit blurry.
    I'm used to my old camera which surprising takes very good pics. Maybe the new camera's have lots of settings that I'm not aware of.

8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Good...and Is that premium Hardwood mulch?

9. grandview (2006)

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Came out nice for working a night shift.