I didn't see any info on this when looking around, so I thought I'd post up the pics of the install for anyone out there looking to do the same thing. The instructions that accompany the kit are written for the 36" Hydrocut HC36KAV13E (single hydro unit), but it also fits my 36" Comfort Control DD CCWKAV1536. (dual hydro) For anyone looking for the part number, it is: 5600018 (36" Mulcher Kit) Here's the kit - some baffles and a few nuts and bolts... The instructions tell you to remove the deck to install the mulch kit. I was unsure of how to remove my deck since there are no instructions for deck removal in the owner's manual, so I just raised the front of the mower and did the install with the deck still on the mower. Since I only have two hands, I used duct tape to hold the bolts onto the front baffle to get it in place with the bolts through the mounting holes in the front of the deck, then thread nuts on... The bolt towards the discharge side goes into a hole that can't be seen from the outside... That's it for the mulch baffle. Three bolts that go in three pre-drilled holes. Easy. Now for the Blockoff Plate... The curved end has two holes that line up with these two pre-drilled holes in the deck... There's a pretty big gap left when you first slip it on and thread the nuts on by hand... Don't worry - when you snug up the nuts, it lines up for a better fit. OK, the discharge chute is in the way, and will no longer be needed, so let's get that sucker off... Note that you want to remove the REAR nut. I took off the one on the other end first, but the long bolt was stopped by the rear tire before it could come out of the hole. I had to remove the nut on the back and pull the long bolt out through the FRONT. Now the Discharge Baffle needs to be removed from the deck... Two bolts and that part is easily removed... Discharge Baffle removed... Nuts on the front of the Blockoff Plate are now snugged up... The end of the Blockoff Plate with the "flat" part gets positioned on the outside of the deck and a clamp is used to hold it securely while using the holes in the plate as a guide to drill through the deck... The instructions state a 25/64" bit is needed. Later in the instructions it says to use a 21/64" bit - this is WRONG. The instructions show the nut on the inside of the deck, but even though it would LOOK better that way, I'd rather have less surface area for grass to build up on, so I installed them the other way. This is to show the difference... All done! May as well lube the hard to get at fittings while the deck cover is off... Cat litter mower lift. I should patent that. A few shots (bad lighting) of the installed baffle and blocker plate to show the "completed circles"... Looks funny without the discharge chute on there... It may be a while before I get to try it out. All the lawns are dead and brown right now, but I can't wait to see how it works out. Hope you enjoyed the show and I hope this helps someone out. I was almost ready to take it to the dealer to have it installed because the instructions are vague at best, and are written for a DIFFERENT mower. That coupled with the "need" to remove the deck had me thinking it would be easier to just pay them to do it. I'm glad I took a few more minutes to figure it out, as it was really not that difficult once I finally understood how to put it together.