Mulch Kit on Turbo Force same as eXmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Hello, if you were to install the mulch kit on the Turbo Force Deck would it be eXactly the same as an eXmark Ultra Cut w/mulch Kit...

If Not What eXactly would be the difference...Forget about discharge differences...Don't Dischage...Ever.

I am Very Wary buying another Toro after Suffering Years of Abuse from their SFS Decks...

2. What exactly is the difference in a SFS deck and the new turbo force deck, I just bought a 2003 44/20 Z150 with the impellar bagging system. Sounds like there is something I need to know.
    Thanks man..

3. Ray & Karen

Ray & Karen LawnSite Member

There would be at least one extra hole, in the Turbo Force deck where the baffle adjustment nut is. This not is not on the exmark. I put the mulch kit on my Turbo Force deck about 2 weeks ago, and the jury is still out whether I like it or not.

4. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

The Turbo Force is deeper & better baffled...The SFS Sux IMO....So the Turbo Force w/mulch kit would be Almost Idendical to Ultra Cut W/Mulch Kit ?!?!

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Dunno about a Exmark mulch kit, but the Toro one works great maybe because of the built in "kickers", which stop clumping and distribute mulch better, they don't bog the deck down also obviously. Here is a pic, sorry for the quality...

btw, this fits a 60'' turbo force deck...

2004_0413image0002.jpg