1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mulch Kit

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Clint, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Clint

Clint LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Hey Exmark, I recently bought Metro 36" w/ a 15hp kohler. I'm very pleased, great work!

I'm intrested in buying your "micro mulch kit". I trust my dealer, but not fully yet, since i've only boughten from him once. He qouted me a price, but im not sure if hes right or not.. how much is the kit and what comes with it? is it easy to install?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks you for the compliment, we always like to hear these. I show a price of about $120.00 give or take. This price can vary from dealer to dealer.

The mulch kit isn't hard to put on it shouldn't take over 30 min. The kit contains 2 mulch blades, 1 deck baffle, a blocker plate that attaches at the discharge opening and bolt bag with instruction.

Many times for a few extra green backs the dealer will install it for you. Let us know if you have any other question, we are here to help!

Thanks, Fred.
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I put the mulch kit on my metro in the summer of 2000 and it has NEVER come of since. Just AWESOME is the only thing I can say about it.