Mulch Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SNAPPER MAN, May 27, 2008.

1. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Ha ya I was using my phone and I wasnt paying attention lol. Freshprince, its no problem, I tell the truth. Metro36, I love the cubcadet commercial mowers but I think my next walkbehind will be an Exmark TTHP 36".

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks pretty good

3. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Go with that eXmark. You won't be disappointed!

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good.

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Seriously...

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

its ok......

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I think it looked like crap and it was my guys who did it. I didnt want to do it but at the time I needed the money and he insisted on black. I am definatly not a miracle worker.

8. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think people posting that something 'looks like ****' is useful what so ever. If they don't like it, they shouldn't post at all, or at lest offer constructive criticism. I know some times we have to do what the customer wants (i.e. mulch color/no edging/ugly stone choice/etc) and not what we want. This looks like one of those situations, and it looks like you did what you were asked to do very well. As the leaves are not chopped up at all I am guessing that they fell after you mowed, and are therefor not even your fault. If they were there when you mowed with that bag they would have been gone, and if not they would have at least been chopped up. Keep up the good work and don't let the bashers get you down.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with riverwalk, it don't matter if we don't like it or if Sean don't like it. The customer is always right ;). I sometimes have to just bite my tongue when customers do stuff like that. What he did he did well though.:)

10. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Your foreman did that job and you just stopped by to snap a few pics?????