1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

mulch price kc mo area

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by tpmjwt, Aug 20, 2002.

1. tpmjwt

tpmjwt LawnSite Member

Need help on finding mulch supplier in the K.C. Mo area. My local supplier (about 60 Miles from K.C.) is $30 per yd. We are bidding a laege project and can not be competitive at this price. Thks

2. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

Try contacting Foster Bros. wood products in Auxvasse MO. They are very reasonable and deliver to Kansas City daily. There phone number is 573-386-2271. Let me know if they could help you.

3. tpmjwt

tpmjwt LawnSite Member

dforbes, thanks for the info on Foster Bros. I called them and got a delivered price less than half of what it would cost me to pick up here in Warrensburg. I told them where I got their name and phone number. Once again, thanks for the info,
    tpmjwt.

4. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

Your welcome,
    We buy all our mulch from them. not only do they have a good price but they will provide you with excelant service. Hope you get the job your bidding on.
    Dennis