1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mulch Project

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by andy'slawncare, Apr 23, 2008.

1. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare LawnSite Member

I had a local business call today to do a mulch project to their property. I have a few picture attached. They want the 4x4 taking out along with the red rock and replaced with a circle shape around the trees and mulch installed. Also there are two sections of plants that they wanted trimmed back and the boards/ rock removed, also there replaced with mulch. The last section of the project is to remove rock and boards around a building and replaced with mulch also. I figure it will take about 16 yards of mulch and about the same amount of rock has to be removed. Any idea of or how long it will take a 3 man crew to finish it. I have done smaller mulch jobs but nothing really this big. Thanks for your help!

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I really hope you are not planning on putting all 16 yards of mulch in just those supplied pics...that doesnt look like more than a few yards but maybe there are other beds..??
  3. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare LawnSite Member

No, there is more to the project then what the pictures show. The project includes 10 of them tree planter and 44x30 shed that need mulch around in 5' out and 2 large planters.