1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mulch truck and bark blower!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by c.hutton, Apr 4, 2011.

1. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

Business opportunity for installing bark mulch. I built the box and got this all set up, but now due to injury and more surgeries to come i cant keep going. my loss is your gain! here are the specs.

2001 ford f450, reg cab, dually, 6 spd, 7.3 diesel, higher milage, new tires all around, brand new batteries, tow package, very nice condition.

Custom hopper box, 11 ft long, 6 ft wide at the top. 28" wide by 12ft long conveyor, powered by a 13hp honda electric start motor. hydraulic driven conveyor. variable speed control. hydraulic agitators inside box. Conveyor can run off remote. box is brand new, all steel, custom built, brand new hydraulic parts.

2002 finn bb302 bark blower. kubota diesel motor, 2000 hrs, new airlock, remote control, 150 ft of hose, all fits on the reel. 2 yard customized hopper so the truck automatically feeds into the blower, custom extend and retract hitch

This unit works great, truck is good for straight deliveries too!
    asking $60,000, and i will ship it for that price. $55,000 and you ship it. i will separate for right price but would rather sell together. price is negotiable, financing available, located in Vancouver, Canada.

DSCN3333.jpg

DSCN3334.jpg

DSCN3335.jpg

DSCN3336.jpg

DSCN3337.jpg

2. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

i forgot, my name is colter, pm me for an email address or call/text 778 246 2275, thanks

DSCN3338.jpg

DSCN3339.jpg

DSCN3343.jpg

DSCN3344.jpg

DSCN3346.jpg

3. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

Price is negotiable. throw me an offer.

4. grizzly7

grizzly7 LawnSite Member

Nice looking unit!! wish I could afford it!!

5. grizzly7

grizzly7 LawnSite Member

How many total yards of mulch can you take to one site with trailer and truck full?

6. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

8 yards total. you could build the sides up on the truck too and then you could haul even more

7. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

Dropped to 50,000$

8. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Cool setup, bump for you.

9. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

dropping to 45,000$, will separate for the right price.

10. c.hutton

c.hutton LawnSite Member

40,000$ and start working!!